June 30, 2011

The Artist


The passion grows, emotions swell,
Such desire must release!
Reach for palette. Where is my brush?
I feel my strength increase!

The vision forms, I see it now.
Brush captures it with speed!
I can't resist, the urge is strong.
The paint fulfills a need!

Stroke by stroke my brush displays
The beauty I perceive.
I love the way it captures all
The thoughts that I conceive!

Finished now I feel released!
My passion turns to pride.
What a gift to so create
All that I have inside!


(This is one of my recent watercolor pictures that I painted - The Lighthouse)
 I have to admit I have been so addicted to Facebook. *laughing* Isn't everyone that is on there? I think so! Well I have fun with it anyhow. 



So here I am writing to you today. I have also been focusing on my watercolor painting. I have found that watercolors are my top favorite thing to do beside drawing. As you can see I have been very busy with my paintings. I am now starting on one with a boat scene. I can't wait to get it all done. I am done with my Ocean beach scene now. It is a 5X7 Painting and it will be matted and have a 8X10 frame.  

These 3 Paintings you see on this blog are for sale and all my items are posted on my site on Fine Art America where I can sell my Drawings, Paintings, Photographs, & Jewelry. 

here is the link
(Safe link)
All my prices of these paintings are on my website.
There are even my artwork pieces that I sold on there to show off my work there to show what other types of ideas I came up with. 
ENJOY!

As soon as I sign up for the complete membership this weekend then you can buy it right off the site. But for right now you will have to contact me personally. 

My Favorite Artists are as follows:







and there is more that I really enjoy their artwork too. 

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary."  ~Pablo Picasso

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." 



No comments: