March 28, 2012

Let's Put it Together by Don

I am retired now from FG Products Inc. 
So what have I been doing to keep myself busy you ask? Yes I have been keeping myself busy and staying out of my wife's hair or at least trying too. lol Well I have this gift of woodworking, and putting stuff together. My wife and I are even going to be sitting down to paint. Yes I said paint. I will work on the paint by number sets while she paints her own way. We will also be going for walks together in the woods by our seasonal campsite as well. We both have digital cameras and we will both be taking lots of photos. My wife will share them with you while we are traveling if and when we are in a area with Wi Fi. There is a few other things that I would like to do to keep busy. When we get down to AZ, I would love to work on a project that I have been wanting to work on for a very long time. What is it? Well I guess you will need to wait and see. :-) My wife would prefer to get me a old classic car to work on but we will have to wait and see. 


So what have I been up to lately? Well for starters after we get settle in our seasonal campsite I will be helping with piers & boat lifts by setting them in the lakes around here. Only bad thing is the drive to Birchwood from Sarona area. we will see what happens with that. But I have been busy with building this: (click on photos to make them bigger) ENJOY! 


This is a Qlink 800 side by side ATV (Quad)
This is the back side
More parts to put on....
Added the Camo hood.
See the progress..Cool eh!
Yep I built this!
One day my wife and I are going to get something like this but it will be a Polaris Razor instead. Yes it would be a side by side! Someday we will trade all our ATVs in for one!
Hop aboard and we will go for a spin!
Are you game?

You need to be careful though, some trails don't allow these yet.
We are planning to take our ATVs on the sand dunes in Arizona!
wooooo hoooooo alright!!





No comments: