August 12, 2012

This Won't Be Happening Again!

July 20 - 22, 2012

(Note to Kris - if you are going to get upset do not read this blog - you and I are working out the differences about this whole weekend - so chill already)

It was to be the weekend that my best friend Kris and her niece were suppose to rent the 5th wheel across from us for a weekend. On the 20th I had plans for four hours this day - I went to my Reiki course to start to become a Reiki Practitioner at Level one. YAY I did it! I received my Reiki Attunement Yay!! I was to relax all weekend because I received something real big and the most amazing energy! I was doing a happy dance all the way home even though I felt spacey after receiving this energy. I have been wanting to this for years and I finally made it happen!! YAY!! I was to focus on me and getting the energies I received balanced inside my body. Well I was suppose to anyhow and it didn't work out as well as I thought it would and talk about bad vibes off and on all weekend. Not my Reiki at all but other things and people. I felt wonderful and comfy with my Reiki in me. I was to meditate 30 minutes a day or 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night. I was so happy and I wanted to share this special experience with others. I was (is) a Positive and happy thing in my life and a new step in my journey. I left the class in a great energetic mood, peaceful, relaxed and so happy that I had a smile from ear to ear. Don said he was so happy to see me so bouncy and was glad that I was feeling good about the new direction in my life.
We got back home and I was so excited that I went over and talked to Ashley (like a daughter to me and another good friend of mine). Ashley was so happy for me and then Kris came in and I told her about it and she smiled. They all listened to me tell about my wonderful experience. I was still so bubbly because I felt good on the inside and the outside and I was positive about my life and the direction I was taking.
(I was tired in this photo & I had been dealing with a massive headache that Reiki would only take just the edge off from this weekend with their negativity - Ashley saved me - Love ya Ash) - Unbalanced Reiki


Then the weekend started.....
All I heard about was that Kris wasn't happy with the whole thing this weekend about the services and the 5th wheel itself.
1. The A/C wasn't working
2. No hot water so cold showers (Found out she didn't turn on the hot water heater)
3. She didn't think she needed to have the windows open and the A/C should have worked because that is what is advertised by word of mouth.
4. Internet wasn't working for her ( Here it was her own laptop that didn't accept unsecured wi fi)
5. Nothing was perfectly clean - cobwebs in light fixtures and then some ( It is called camping people)
6. The toilet stunk (They forgot to put deodorizer in the boss man said)
7. The shower stall on the glass had soap scum on it
8. She forgot her husbands wall charger for the tablet
9. Here niece left the tablet on and she has no way of charging it.(It was on the Internet)
10. It was always hot in the 5th wheel (Open the dang windows please)
11. In the beginning about a month before she was up happy that I had my Reiki course on the day that her and another friend was suppose to camp with us. ( This was planned months before we even went or even thought of this camping trip.)
12. I was blamed for something and it wasn't me that told her son about this friend that was suppose to come along. Her husband found out about it later from her other son that heard her talking to the other son - how frickin stupid! (Don't blame me for this crap you blabbed not me)

Do I need to go on...No way! because all weekend it was like this....never happy about her stay in that 5th wheel at all. Gee she was so lucky that Don fed her and her niece that weekend. We shouldn't have because she told me she had stuff for them to eat and $60 to use. Hmmmm didn't understand that one!
Kris was not a happy camper!

Maybe she would have been better off bringing her own tent and sleeping in it on our site then to pay $125 for the weekend in the 5th wheel where nothing was good enough, where she could have spent $40 for two nights in her tent and she would have probably been more happier in her own space. She could have had hot showers, and then some.
 "If you can't handle a little dirt, bugs, sand, outdoor life...
then you shouldn't go camping. 
Your not staying in a hotel or motel!"
Later on Friday night - we had a nice time, lots of smiles, and we sat around the camp fire. I got to talk to Kris's niece for awhile, which she seemed very quiet. We finally had some good laughs and got our mind on other things. We focused on the present moments. Then Don got busy with other things and left us gals to deal with the fire. I didn't have a lot of wood because we didn't have hardly any. But we managed with what we had. We had Marshmallows and smore's. Kris gave her niece a lecture talk about life but that was her business not mine. lol then we called it a night. *good times*
I didn't understand why all the the fuss about this crap. If she had complaints, then she should have taken it up with the campground owners in the beginning. I don't own this campground  and we are not hosts either. I was already upset that this was all happening on this day again. 
I told her that she needed to chill out and so then we went over to our site and Don was blowing up all the tubes, so we could go down the Namakogon river. I got ahold of Donald Jr and he was to meet us up there and go down with us. We were all happy & anxious to go.....
Donald Junior (my Step Son)

Well before we left, we let Kris know that she would be parking her car down at Jacks tube and rental at the end of the river, and we would then all ride up to the beginning and leave our truck there. Afterwards when we got all done, she would drive Don & DJ back up to get their vehicles. Everything was understood in the beginning and ok'd. So we thought she understood what needed to be done afterwards..We all jumped in the Ram and headed up to Earl.
Got there and took the tubes down to the river, I got Rusty in the water and got him situated on his tube and then I got in also on mine as Don held onto it for me ( We had a double tube). So we both and Rusty started to float some and then got stuck in the weeds. LOL we grumbled a bit because it was our first time with a double tube, but it all worked out and we were on our way and smiling. Then i heard off in the distance Kris staying out loud "I can't go backwards, I can't spin around I will get sick." My husband rolled his eyes and said he we go now. I said shh oh well she don't like it no big deal...Then I heard it again and again...i thought oh my goodness this is going to be real good going down the river hearing this....lol!

As time went on Don &  I were having a hell of a time directing our tube to where it needed to go as it was- we grumbled about it but still laughed too. Rusty fell off once and had to get him back up on his tube LOL - I even tried to meditate going down the river and na da wasn't happening with all the whining about this and that. wow what a experience. Then DJ helped out, at least he thought he was helping at various times, which he did. I told him to let them go on their own so he cut them loose. For awhile it wasn't to bad really and I seen a few smiles and heard a few laughs. But my arms were killing me and Don was getting angry with me because I wasn't helping. So as we went further down the river, My arms were killing me. So we decided to exchange tubes with Kris and Chelsea...we did and at first no problem and I was happy to be on my own and my arms and hands were happy too and Rusty wasn't to nervous anymore either, he even laid down a lot more. But then the complaints started happening again - uff dah does it ever stop? I heard about the bugs, twirling, going backwards, Chelsea help, start paddling, help, don't, and then some. So DJ stepped in to rescue again....then there was a few more complaints about oh my the bridges and so on and so forth.....blah blah blah blah...on and on again...



Kris looks like she is saying "What?"
and 
Chelsea looks petrified!






I was getting a headache from hearing all of it in this photo. lol

Don & I stayed away from them and it even got to the point we almost got off the river and was going to walk back to the truck. So we floated without them a lot. One thing though about being under the bridge that didn't help was DJ holding her tube still under one...people have their own fears of things and that wasn't a good idea. I know why he did it and he said to get over your fear you need to do it...not always...but he let go. I have to tell you it was some tubing experience that we never had before with people going down the river with us. What would have happened if they knew there was BIG HUGE Muskie's and Northern Pike in that water and when the river is cold (which it was) they tend to get really aggressive and mean. I found this out like 3 weeks later. LOL OK on with the story......
Some good times!!
row row row your tube *laughing*




is this ride over yet? I don't feel so good!





" What is wrong with you people? 
Your driving my mama, papa, and me nuts!"
*laughing*
We finally reached the end! Yes there were lots of complaints but there was some smiles and laughter as well as everything went right i might add. We all got out of the water and went up to Kris's car, placed the tubes on the ground and the guys were ready to go get the vehicles. I am not sure if the whole tubing experience or the cold water numbed her mind or what. But she was like no way are you getting in my car wet! She huffed and puffed some and the guys said we talked about this before we went down the river and you were OK with it. But for some reason it didn't sink in....she placed a blanket over the seat for Don to sit on but told DJ I can't take you. About this time Don was livid and getting way to stressed out from the whole weekend anyhow and I was ready to give the guys $10 to get a ride from Jacks back up there to go get the vehicles. I was trying to keep peace ( I am a peacemaker) but Don said DJ don't worry I will come down and get you and take you back to get your vehicle. We sat back and waited and DJ, Chelsea and I had some good laughs and great chit chats. We got in our own vehicles and went back to the campsites: 

Saturday evening
Potluck
Suppose to be good times listening to music
& laughter.
Negative touches the air.
Kris goes to bed early, so she said.
Things were flying around in the 5th wheel I guess 
because of madness I heard this the next day. 
Temper Tantrums??? I think so!

Don & I were both so exhausted & tired so we went to bed.
Was hoping for a better day the next day.


Sunday

Frustrations!
It was a WAR day!
Attacked!
Anger!
The Blame game!
Stressed out!
Tears......
and more!
She left with a smile.
Then the rest of the week I was treated like a piece of dirt.
I was swept under a doormat.
This weekend was terrible!
We never want to go through another weekend like this again EVER!
What was strange and I didn't understand it completely at all during the whole weekend and I thought it would be a special good time to camp with my best friend....I had this miraculous thing happen to me and I was so happy and relaxed, and even at peace within. I wanted to share this special moment with my best friend and others. I was so happy inside and that also let all my negative past lives out into my Reiki Master Teachers lap like she wanted me to do. I did it! How it felt was it got stuck in my knees because I wasn't sure how to let it all go away.... then I finally pushed it all out of my feet and released all that negative past..It felt like a great big bunch of crap was lifted off my shoulders from all the negative energies that resided inside me after all those years. 

However throughout the weekend, I did my meditations every time there was any negativity energies that felt stagnant. I would then meditate as I was taught and release the all negatives into the earth to be cleansed with the white light from my Divine God. My body detoxed all the negativity's this way, but for some ungodly reason, it was like negative energies were showing in its full bright colors this weekend with our company.  It was so stressful with the attitudes, that they were just weighing me down (bringing me down with them.)I mean it was just so heavy that it made me physically exhausted. Wow it was a fight to keep my head above it all that is for sure.  It was a battle!!!  I wanted this weekend to be special and get to spend time with my best friend, but it just didn't turn out like planned.



States in my Reiki book here:

When working with Reiki and you are working within the subtle energy field and as a result will become more sensitive to your own energy field as well as others.
(This is what I believe has happened over the whole weekend with all the negative responses) (Kris remembers she got close to me and and she couldn't even touch me she said - hm mm maybe that is because she was negative and I was positive - you know how Magnets work in that sense).

This is what I needed to do after receiving my new Reiki energy on this weekend:

Take time to rest and regroup as often you need. At the beginning of the journey and along the way, take time to honor your body; honor your soul.

After your spiritual growth, our body works diligently to flush the toxins released when emotions are cleansed and healed. After a day, week, or moth of intense spiritual growth, our body is tired from flushing so many emotions, going through changes. To deny the body's connection to our growth, to push it when it needs to rest, is denying the importance and impact of the spiritual work we're doing.  ~ Jeanne Daniels Reiki Master/Teacher ©

Then read on  about the attunement I received and what it does for me and to me:

All the teaching, the attunement and the willingness to learn and participate is causing a shift in your vibration and this is a good thing. As we vibrate higher, the things, people and situations that no longer serve the highest good tend to fall away. When we don't allow them to fall away, there will be chaos. Letting go is a part of this process as is trust that things are happening as they are intended to for our souls optimum growth. Remember to always go with the flow and that doing the right thing does not always mean doing the easy thing. ~Jeanne Daniels Reiki Master / Teacher ©

I have to say that this whole weekend I believe was meant to be....It was to show me the truth. I felt tired because I picked up negative energy off of someone that wasn't happy about anything pretty much all weekend. I remember sitting there almost practically falling asleep when she was upset and said told me she was about the 5th wheel, her son, and her marriage at that. I was so exhausted that I almost fell over in my chair even. I felt drained.

All I can say is these things below:


I am NOT used to negativity anymore...My new life is happy and sweet! I have a new chapter in my life on my new journey. I am healing from LOTS of things. If you haven't read my Live ~Laugh~Love~Hope blog then you should someday to understand what I mean. (My way to journal about what my life USED to be like and approved by my Healing Counselor) I have being doing so well with my new changes and I am NOT a negative and angry person anymore. But however if someone comes into my bubble of happiness and drill negativity into and tries to bring me down with them. It makes me unhappy with the whole situation in hand. My protective barrier comes into play because that is how I lived for years on end. If you have never ever been in my shoes you would never know what my life was like then. 
However in my new changes - Happy changes! 
I live day to day and in the present mode! 
I wrote this one journal today because I need to show you all how much stress I really can take till I can't take it anymore. I am human, I have my flaws like everyone else and I am not perfect by any means. Humans get mad or angry. 
But I am not threatening!
But I will NOT let you bring me down!

I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve (As my Reiki Master Teacher said as well) and it gets tromped on by people that have so much baggage in their lives. I help people, I give good advice and suggestions but I get tromped on by many people. This is why I have no trust of anyone at times. People can tell me they have changed and they are better now. But I don't believe medicine can do those changes for you, you have to put it all into action and apply it to your life, with your actions. words are cheap! I have heard people say to me over and over again in my life time "I am sorry I will never do it again." "I have changed." ~ well I have to say I have no trust. I have to see it for real or I cannot believe it. Like any human being would feel. 

But
I must admit this weekend has caused some distrust and unhappiness. I am the type that usually heals quick but not this time, I am still healing from this all. My weekend of happiness and excitement with my new miracle that happened was trampled on! I ended up being hurt once again with special news to tell. 
I feel attacked and I stood my ground. 
No one treats me like that ever again! 
Our weekend was ruined. 
Have I healed TODAY - yeah I have - Life goes on! 
I sure have learned a lot about my friend Kris though and I am sure vise versa.
I am sure she won't like this blog - but this is how I felt. No longer :-) 
it is over!



No comments: