August 22, 2012

Whirly Swirly

Ya know every year it seems that we get these sorts clouds in our skies up here in the northwoods. I think they are really neat looking and as you will notice I simply love getting my camera out to take photos of them! Yes they are gorgeous, but not so gorgeous in the long run. Many things can happen during this time. I understand that Spooner had a few funnel clouds at that time due to these clouds. But if you look at these you can see what looks like funnel clouds in a few of them. Ya just never know really! I can tell you that I walked all the way to the corn field to take many of these photos. I tell ya, it felt funny standing there looking at them. I felt like I was in different world because they were so close. It was amazing yet frightening!

So check out these whirly swirly clouds: (Happened many weeks ago)
The front coming in













Don is standing over there by the bar.






















Interesting eh!
NONE of these were Photoshopped! 
These are for REAL!

No comments: