August 15, 2011

The Exchange

Yes I’ve seen a lot of pain in my lifetime
I just can’t stand the sight of it.

I am a fighter 
Somedays PAIN WINS

 Didn’t dare to spell it
Fearing it will bring more

Unbearable

This is what happens when I am
On my feet way to long

Pain screaming revenge
Pain screaming hurt
Pain screaming PAIN

Screaming more pain
More pain
More and more
More and More

Pain whispering
How dare you to be happy

Whispering
There is nothing you can do with me

Whispering
As you fight it off, I am still there hiding

Whispering
You have to stay off your feet

Whispering
All you create is more pain

Whispering
People need to accept your limitations
Can’t do something’s like they can do

Whispering
You never learn

Whispering
I’m feeding myself on you

Whispering
Someday you will be in a wheelchair

Whispering more pain
More pain
More and more
More and more


Unbearable PAIN


I just had to take my feet off for a while.

To those who don’t understand ….
You want me to stand forever…
Run and run
Run and run

Would you like to wear my feet today?
Surely you will try to give them back.

Here they are just for you…..


They are UNBEARABLE
                             (My Graphic Art Design ~ Creative Wild Designs ©)







No comments: