August 30, 2011

Dog Park Day!


I am going to get a break today!!

Well it is one of those days when Rusty has worked hard enough for me for the day. He has a BIG responsibility to make sure I don't fall, have PTSD attacks, Anxiety attacks and more. He has even picked up on another thing which I am so happy about. He is a Fantastic Service Dog for me. I my Rusty so much!
Every so often he needs time to be free to be himself in his dog world. So what do we do? We take him to the DOG PARK. Rice Lake has a beautiful Dog Park and the Girlscouts of America made the filed behind Best Western Hotel and Kmart a really nice place for the dogs to run around in, with their owners right there with them.
Every so often we take Rusty to the DOG PARK. Yep he has had all his shots to be able to go there and enjoy life in the dog world with other Doggies too. NO CATS ALLOWED!!

Yep NO CATS ALLOWED!!

Rusty is funny!! We could be just going to town and even if we don't go there that day, when we drive by that area he perks right up and looks around outside the truck windows. It is like he senses it is near and then he starts freaking out barking and wagging his tail and more. There was even one time this weekend he looked out the back window of the truck and stared off to the left towards where it would be and like pouted because we weren't going there at that time. But oh boy if we pull into the drive to go there he is like a little kid in a candy store. He wags his tail and starts doing a dance in the back seat of my truck. He even starts singing *laughing*. He won't even hold still enough to get his leash on even. Rusty and his Happy Dances!
That looks like my buddy "Lucky" from AZ! But it's not Lucky :(
This guy loved my Mama and he went by her all 
the time when he came around the circle with his Masters. 
Oh My Gosh what is that Black 
puff ball coming this way?!?!
Watch out Mama!!
This HUGE Labadoodle behind 
me has a mean streak in him
and I don't don't care for him at all!
Ok Mama & Daddy close is clear! 
Those Dogs are gone for a moment, 
so lets play toss the lease and I will 
go get it and bring it back to you, 
then you can throw it again ok? 
Here I come Mama!



Oh no I think they are coming back Mama!


I love to shake things back and forth just like my 
buddy "Mike" (Dog) did in Arizona!
I am so happy!


Come on Mama throw it one more 
time before the others get back!
Ohhhh I guess you are 
right Mama they are BACK!!!
Meet my friend "Meiko" 
She is a Husky mix and just a pup too!

I see Meiko a lot at the Dog Park 
and we run and play a lot.
Then sometimes there comes that 
time when one gets to excited
and the owners have to keep up 
after us. Mama & Daddy always 
hates this part LOL
So after I made a present for Mama 
I have decided to take a walk with my papa, 
because she didn't look happy! LOL
This park has a nice rocky trail for our Masters 
to walk on too and benches everywhere.
Running running!

I have to get where the action is!
So your the other one that loves my Mama!
Gotta run with the Big Dogs
Your cute! 

I wish you wouldn't jump on my Mama 
like that she might fall over!
Hey Sweety your Master is calling you!!
(White dog is a female Scottish Terrier)
Playing ball with my Papa

That is a really neat toy that Mama 
bought for me to play with. 
Mama doesn't have to hurt her 
arms to toss the ball for me.
It is called a "Chuck it" 

Mama throw the ball! 
Here is the FANTASTIC Toy we bought for Rusty!!
A Must for every dog that loves to play fetch!
Caught the ball in the air with my camera! 
Cool Shot!!
I am HOT and TIRED!
Is it time to go yet??





               













No comments: